Q. Who is the manufacturer of CTFO's CBD Product Line?
A. By contractual agreement, we are not at liberty to say who the manufacturer is. Please rest assured that they are one of the largest manufacturers of these types of products in the country and their #1 concern is quality. Although they have 4 large facilities and service countries all around the world, they don't have a call center to handle the onslaught of calls they would receive if we shared their name with our entire field of Associates, so we have agreed not to do that.
Q. Will I Pass a Drug Test if I Take CBD?
A. We cannot promise this.
1. There is less than 0.3% (.003) THC in all our products and that is the federal regulation to be able to state "NO THC" on our label. However, there are many different kinds of drug tests, some much more sensitive to trace amounts of substances than others.
2. Of those we know of who have been tested for THC when having taken these products, no one has tested positive, including one airlines pilot who is tested regularly.
3. Most home test kits and even urine tests will show no THC when someone has been using our products as suggested. Obviously if someone is taking way more product than suggested, the probability of more THC showing up in their system increases. However, if someone takes a hair follicle test, or other highly intensified drug test, even our products may test positive because there can be trace amounts of THC present.
So we cannot promise that anyone will pass a drug test when taking our products, even though most will.
UPDATE: We now carry a 100% THC free CBD isolate tincture so no worry about trace THC amounts. This is perfect for members of the military, peace officers, medical personnel, etc.
Q. Why does CTFO say "Not all CBD products are created equal and we have the Highest Quality"?
A. TOP REASONS WHY CTFO CBD IS THE BEST QUALITY IN THE INDUSTRY
1. More than 67% of the current CBD products on the market that have been tested do NOT contain the amount of CBD or other ingredients that their labels say they do. OURS DO! All our products are manufactured in the USA in a registered GMP facility. GMP stands for Good Manufacturing Practices, and refers to a system of manufacturing practices that is regulated by the U.S. government and guarantees reproducibility of product quality to verifiable specifications. This means that the federal government has verified that you're getting what you're paying for because they have confirmed that what's on our labels is in our products.
2. Our CBD is made from NON-GMO, PESTICIDE FREE, CO2 Extracted Hemp Oil using only organic ingredients.
3. The products are manufactured in a cruelty-free facility. No animal testing or abuse is utilized. This is a big issue, especially in the skin care industry.
4. We use only the best, highest quality, purest organic Hemp and we don't use any high heat processing that reduces the potency or efficacy of the CBD.
5. Our CBD Oil is a combination of both the CBD Isolate (or Extract) along with the Full Spectrum Whole Plant Hemp Oil. This gives us a much higher potency of CBD Oil while maintaining over 120 other cannabinoids, all of which have additional healing benefits.
6. There are more than 400 phytonutrients that exist in hemp plants. Our extraction technology allows us to extract all of these nutrients, without using any heat or harmful solvents. The result is a whole food with exceptional nutritional qualities, and much more efficient skin and pet care products.
7. With CTFO CBD products, you're getting the highest quality, purest CBD, plus over 400 other nutrients, in a naturally synergistic, easy-to-use and easy-to-absorb form. These truly are the best products on the market.
Q. Is there any type of guarantee?
A. Yes! A sixty (60) day money back guarantee is offered on each of CTFO's products on the purchase price paid, less any shipping and handling fees. This offer is good one time, per product, per customer. All containers used/unused, full/empty must be returned and must arrive back to the CTFO fulfillment center prior to 60 days after the original shipment date. If written instruction is not included with the returned package, the Associate/Customer will be contacted for instruction on how to process the return and the order will be held until verification is received. Returned orders not paid at the expense of the Associate/Customer are subject to a re-stocking fee. 20% of the product price on all deliveries refused by the Associate/Customer will be deducted from the refund amount, as well as applied to all orders returned due to an incorrect address. Refunds are not available on marketing material, sale, discontinued closeout or expired products.
Items received for refund after 60 days from shipment date will not be refunded. They may be returned to the Associate/Customer upon their request, however additional shipping and handling charges may apply. Any refund policy or money back guarantees made by CTFO on the products sold by CTFO are solely intended and will only be extended to the original purchaser of the product. Please note that some third parties or Independent Associates may make unofficial offers regarding product guarantees that are not corporately endorsed, therefore CTFO Corporate cannot honor. If you have questions about any unusual offers, please contact CTFO Customer Support directly for verification. PRODUCT EXCHANGES: Must be approved by CTFO prior to returning product. Exchanges may only be done on un-opened products within 60 days of shipment date. Exchanges are not available on sale, closeout, discontinued, obsolete, or outdated products. The replacement product must be of equal value to or greater value than the product being returned (if greater, customer must pay the difference). Associate/Customer is responsible to pay for the following fees: shipping and handling to return original order and shipping and handling to re-ship replacement product. DAMAGED or MISSING ORDERS: Please contact CTFO Customer Support to report any damaged or missing orders within 15 business days from shipment date. The appropriate shipping carrier will be contacted and an investigation will be conducted. (Based on the carrier, this process can take up to 15 business days). Damaged item(s) must be in the original packaging with the entire original casing. Damaged items may be picked up by the carrier and returned to CTFO, unless otherwise directed by CTFO. Upon receipt of the item, a new product will be sent out.